I’m clearly failing at updating this blog on a daily basis. I find it hard to take time out to write about three good moments from my day, but that was the whole point of this blog, to force me to make time to think of the good moments.
So I’ll do an umbrella post from the past few days.
1. Hanging out with friends on Friday and having a grand ole time! Even though a dog did show up, it was nice that my friends had my back and dragged me out of the house we were at. I am really allergic to dogs, to the point where I really need to carry an Epi-Pen/Pin??
2. Watching Gladiator, what a good movie. I’ve seen parts of this movie, but have not seen it as a whole. So I thorough enjoyed this movie and the relaxing time of watching it.
3. Pooja getting proposed to! One of my best friends was proposed to Saturday evening and it was completely wonderful! I was so happy for her and still am.
4. Bollywood night at Sneha’s place. Singing and dancing to bollywood tunes was awesome, and meeting amazing girls who love to dance and LOVE indian movies? Even better. Being able to catch up with Sneha and Sangita was also really nice. I also learned about Dance Mission Theater, where they ahve Bollywood Dance Classes
5. King Tut exhibit with Poonam, Namita, and VDK. Even though I wasn’t feeling well and they were exhausted from Tahoe, we still had a great time of hanging out, laughing, joking, and sitting our butts down on the benches from sheer exhaustion.
6. Yuva Kendra, though it felt like Taboo was the most complicated game we have ever played, its always nice to hang out with the crew 🙂
7. Waking up to a text message from Neema, letting me know she’s engaged. HOLY COW! Dilesh proposed to Neema!
That’s my quick list of good moments. I’ll work on getting better at updating this 🙂