I haven’t written my good moments from today and yesterday, I apologize little blog! It has been an exhausting weekend, but a good one. I have to keep this entry short, due to the lack of brain power I have at this moment.
Jan 29th’s good moments:
1. Going on a drive – my dad, my uncle, and I went on a drive just around the neighborhood, but I’m glad we went. Change of scenery and fresh air!
2. Realization – that sometimes I am an emotional person, but I have to consciously make an effort to stop and think things through, that not what I assume is correct. I know this may seem like a “bad” moment, but it was a good moment because of the realization. And thanks for putting up with me (you know who you are….I bet there are like 30 people who are saying “oh yeah, that’s me!”)
3. Holy Cow – hanging out with friends, having a good time, taking a mental break from life, is really nice and much needed. Glad I got to hang out and see peeps that I haven’t seen in awhile! Also, cab ride about babies always makes me happy 😛
Today’s good moments Jan 30th:
1. Football – I know we had a loss today, but it was a good game and I felt like we played hard. It was just…nice. Except for the chin impact that I received today. Don’t worry, face is fine and I’m still alive. It was just nice because we played hard and I felt like we were communicating more.
2. Pho – After a rough game, athletically speaking, having a nice hot porridge was perfect! It really did hit the spot, mmm, those veggies and noodles in the water, with hot sauce..so good, I’m craving it again. Damn, I’m lucky to live in the Inner Richmond right next to some of the BEST pho places.
3. Home – Back in Gilroy to spend more time with the family. I’m grateful for having a boss who is understanding and supportive! I get to hang out with my family that’s in town!
And now, I’m off to bed!
much love, me 🙂