See, this is what happens when I don’t give myself time to write in my blog, I have to make a major update about 5 days! It’s hard to remember!!
Okay, my good moments:
1. Lunch w/ Khary – Khary was our Biz Instructor for last year’s BizAcademy and is this amazing man who has done amazing things in his life. He actually told me about a really amazing program called Mama Hope that I want to look into for volunteering!
2. Girls Night – We all went to Karishma’s house and had an awesome time, food, drinks, and talks, was very nice and girly and just what I needed
3. Roommate bonding – it’s always nice to have some time with Nisha where we can talk and catch up and give each other advice.
1. MYEEP in SF – We did it! We made this event happen, reality seems surreal on an event day, especially when it takes place a a lodge called “Elks Lodge” and its dimly lite with HUGE heads of Elks
2. Phone call with Nishant – It was so nice to finally catch up with Nish, it doesn’t happen that often, but when it does, it’s good! Miss you friend!
3. Home – home is my homeostasis, you know? When you need to get back to normal or just feel comfy and cozy, home is it.
1. Chat w/ Pooja – Thanks for being there and hearing me out. I am so thankful to have you and to have you as my support 🙂 I miss you dearly
2. Time w/ the fambam – It was nice, I got to just spend some time with my Uncle again, it’s really nice having family around. To be able to have that conversation and to be able to talk about life and what it means to live.
3. Lava – Hanging out with good friends, got to spend time with Achyutha, Donnie, and Victoria. Victoria, I thoroughly loved our conversation in the car! Donnie, you know you’re one of my favs. Ach – that’s all I’m going to say. 🙂
1. Waking to breakfast – Victoria is kind of awesome and also crazy for waking up at 5am, but she got me a morning pastry!
2. Football – Though the other team had a forfeit and we won by default, we got to play around, and I ran some long routes and caught the ball – Lats, you’re awesome! Thanks for having faith in me 🙂
3. Superbowl – AWESOME food and awesome friends always means a good time 🙂
1. Chatting with the PCs – I always enjoy talking to the PCs when they are in a good mood, haha, and also hearing about their lives and just knowing whats going on
2. A FOUR mile walk with Karishma – I need to walk more often, but seriously, it was good to catch up and walk and talk about our lives. So a walking date is kind of awesome, especially when it’s Karishma 🙂
3. I am making homemade Pizza – Cooking for yourself? awesome 🙂 Pretty much a good thing, and I have lunch for tomorrow!
Okay, I’m tired, must sleep! 🙂 Gnite, world!