Lots of hanging out with friends happened this weekend which was really nice! So let’s start with good moments from Friday until today!
Friday, Sept. 2nd:
1. A good heart-to-heart with Becky – I like that I can have some girl time with her and talk to her about everything that is going on with my life. It’s really nice
2. Nishant is in town – my really good friend from BU was in town and I got to see him!
3. Seeing Anjali – aahhh I miss this girl, terribly and it was so nice seeing her!
Saturday, Sept 3rd:
1. Scuba Diving – so Achyutha and I got these Groupons for beginners Scuba Diving and it was AWESOME. It is something that I would like to save up for and do! A great experience, terrifying, but great.
2. Making lunch – I was very adamant about not eating out so I made some burritos for the boo and I, it was a very stereotypical moment: he was watching football and I was cooking for him. I just want to state, next time, you cook for me 🙂
3. Celebrating Donnie’s birthday – Happy Birthday kid, I hope you had a fantastic day 🙂
Sunday, Sept 4th:
1. Brunch with the boys – a lovely chai and dosa in the morning and good company 🙂
2. Dinner with my parents – thai food and the rentals, good times!
3. Catch up time with Sandeep & Karishma – good times spending it with the two!
Monday, Sept 5th:
1. A nice nap in the afternoon – I didn’t mean to this but it felt good
2. Making lunch – I am on a roll! I refuse to buy lunch for the next 4 days!
3. Dinner with Amitt & co – A lovely dinner and conversation with Amitt, Anand, Shalin, and Vivek! Good times!
And now, I am off to bed! Gnite folks!